1 hr 10 mins
susan #9's Note:
Loreto Calderon - New Mexico source: www.scdrecipe.com/recipes/print/462/ Posted on SCDRecipe.com, a collection of recipes intended to help people with inflammatory bowel disease, IBS, Crohn's, colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, autism, and/or ADHD. All recipes adhere to the Specific Carbohydrate Diet as described in Elaine Gottschall's book Breaking the Vicious Cycle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix together almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- 2Peel and finely grate the apple. Wrap the pulp in a paper towel and squeeze out the juice. Put the pulp in the bowl with the flour mix and DISCARD the juice.
- 3Add the egg, butter and honey to the flour, mix well.
- 4Butter the cookie sheets and drop the dough in small mounds, 8 per cookie sheet.
- 5Place in oven preheated at 350 degrees F. for 10 minute or until edges are browned and center is still light in color.
- 6After baking place cookie tray in freezer for 5 minutes BEFORE removing the cookies. Cookies must be removed very carefully and placed single layered between sheets of wax paper. Cookies will be very flat and fragile. Once cooled keep in air tight container. Makes 18.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aeden's Apple Spice Almond Cookies (Scd)
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 74.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: