Recipe by NRG Tribe
This is by far the most satisfying and physiologically balanced breakfast smoothie ever. Many people are afraid of raw eggs. Be sure to use the highest quality eggs you can find, local free range are best. Wash the eggs before you crack them.
- 3 raw egg yolks, from pastured chickens
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 4 ounces heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in a large cup and blend with an immersion blender.
- You can also try ripe avocado instead of banana or coconut milk or half and half instead of cream.
- Try adding cocoa powder and stevia for chocolate smoothie.
- In my experience, less is more.