Recipe by Glen VanDerHart
For the GE Advantium oven From: http://genet.geappliances.com/AdvantiumRecipes/Dispatcher
Top Review by sakillets
delicious and super easy. couldn't find grouper so I used red snapper. I followed recipe exactly, only added 1/2 tsp more of red pepper flakes. the tomato and sugar add a great twist to the fish.
It would be great with shrimp also.
- 4 (6 ounce) fresh grouper fillets
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fillets in a 3-quart oblong baking dish.
- Combine tomato sauce, wine, sugar, basil, thyme, salt, oregano and pepper; blend well and pour over fish.
- Place dish on non-stick metal tray.
- Cook for 12 to 14 minutes at U=MED LO, L=LO or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with onions before serving.