Recipe by Chef Nichol
A fun adult slushy drink great for your next party! I have included how to make it kid-friendly!
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 medium banana, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 (12 ounce) cans carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 3⁄4 cup rum or 3⁄4 cup vodka
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine pineapple juice, banana, sugar, orange and lemon juice. Add rum or vodka. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Stir in 1 1/3 cups water. Transfer to a 2 quart glass baking dish. Cover and freeze overnight.
- To serve, let mix stand at room temp for about 20 minutes To form slush, scrape a large spoon across frozen mix.
- Spoon the mix into a punch bowl. Slowly pour lemon-lime beverage down side of the bowl; stir gently to mix.
- To make kid-friendly, omit alcohol in step one.