Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something that my friend made for me awhile ago when I was hanging out at her house watching a movie. Very good drink that is very easy to make.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla liqueur
- 8 ounces your favorite root beer (I like IBC)
- 3 ounces vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a tall glass, stir together the vanilla liquor and root beer.
- Gentle scoop the vanilla ice cream into the glass and stir about 4 times around to mix a bit of the ice cream into the root beer mixture.
- Drink responsibly and enjoy!