Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great made from scratch Adult hot chocolate recipe for the holidays with a Kick! Can also easily be made safe for he kids, just leave out the liquor and double the syrup.
- Bring milk to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add chocolate chips (or premelt in a double boiler) and stir constantly till blended.
- Remove from heat and add the syrup.
- Add liquor and stir (skip this step for kids).
- Serve in festive mugs and enjoy!
Very very yummy, made for PAC Spring 2012. I think I didn't put enough chocolate in, but all of my guests gave it rave reviews. Thanks for sharing.
Ooohh.... Thickest, most decadent hot chocolate I've ever had. And so easy! Worth every calorie. Thanks for posting!