1/2 Photos of Adult Mint Hot Chocolate (Christmas Nightcap)
Great made from scratch Adult hot chocolate recipe for the holidays with a Kick! Can also easily be made safe for he kids, just leave out the liquor and double the syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring milk to a simmer over medium heat.
- 2Add chocolate chips (or premelt in a double boiler) and stir constantly till blended.
- 3Remove from heat and add the syrup.
- 4Add liquor and stir (skip this step for kids).
- 5Serve in festive mugs and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adult Mint Hot Chocolate (Christmas Nightcap)
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 820.6
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 131.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 75.0 g
- Protein 11.0 g