Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
yet to try
- 1 ounce rum
- 1 ounce vanilla liqueur
- 1⁄2 orange, peeled
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- grapefruit juice
- Peel an orange, cut half of it into pieces.
- Split a whole vanilla bean into two halves.
- Muddle one half of the vanilla bean together with the orange pieces in a highball glass.
- Build the drink by adding ice cubes, rum and vanilla liqueur.
- Top up with grapefruit juice.
- Decorate with a slice of orange and a couple of Lemon balm leaves.