Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the first artichoke and spinach dip I ever tried! I loved it fromt he start! Thanks to my friend Adrienne!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach (thawed and patted dry)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar artichoke hearts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- put 1st 5 ingredients in microwave and heat until smooth to mix.
- mix in garlic salt, spinach and hearts.
- put in dish and bake for 45 minutes uncovered, then 15 minutes covered.
Made this dish this afternoon to take to the neighbors cook-out / bon-fire this evening. It was very easy to put together and the flavor was great. Better than any of the spinach/artichoke dips that we can get in the local restaurants. I served this with homemade pita chips. Will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting. (Made for PAC 2014)
Made this for Spring PAC 2014 and this is a winner! I did cut the recipe in half, used fresh garlic and spinach and used more artichokes...very yummy. Thank you for posting.
Yummy! Served with Ritz crackers. I quartered the recipe with no problems! Made for Pick a Chef, spring 2014