Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a blend of spices that I've started using in most of my mexican cooking. It adds flavor and a little heat.
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (I use New Mexico chiles)
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion soup mix
- Place ingredients into a small pan.
- Toast the mixture for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Place mixture into a spice grinder.
- Grind until mixture us fully ground and well blended.
- Use immediately or store in an air-tight container.