This is a blend of spices that I've started using in most of my mexican cooking. It adds flavor and a little heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients into a small pan.
- 2Toast the mixture for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 3Place mixture into a spice grinder.
- 4Grind until mixture us fully ground and well blended.
- 5Use immediately or store in an air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adobo Spice Mixture
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2064.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g