Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a staple in Ingrid Hoffman's pantry. It's great on almost anything. You can use it as a spice rub, in soups and sauces or mix with a liquid to make a marinade. Store this in a tightly covered jar, in a cool & dry place. It should keep for up to 6 months.
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (or flakes)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon achiote powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Combine the spices in a small glass jar and seal with an airtight lid. Shake to blend and you're done!
This has a better flavor than the storebought stuff, and the lemon pepper really adds to it! I used this to make some grilled chicken for paninis, but I can see myself using this in all kinds of stuff. Thanks for posting! Made for Culinary Quest I
This is a great homemade version of adobo seasoning! This worked really well on some grilled chicken for me. Thanks for sharing!
I used this in Recipe #456689. I'm pleased to report that I have some left; it will be good in many things. Thanks for posting!