Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a little different from the ones all ready posted.
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In a bowl, stir together the salt, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder.
- Store in a sealed jar in a cool, dry place.
This is a great recipe for adobo seasoning so you can make it and store it on your own. I have used this several times so I finally made a larger batch to store and have handy. It is perfect for meat rubs (I have used for pulled pork and beef), tacos, enchiladas, etc. You won't regret having this in your pantry!
I don't actually know what adobo is supposed to taste like (I needed it to make refried beans), but this is really good, so five stars regardless!
this is a great recipe :D i am making it now for the 3rd of 4th time and its fabulous! i mostly use it on grilled chicken breasts but have trie don burgers and also i think fish mmm! very good!