1/2 Photos of Adobo, Salsa & Parmesan Chicken (Quick & Easy)
I had had a very busy day and just wanted to throw something in the oven and this recipe is the result of it. Use your favorate Salsa home made or bought. There is enough sauce to serve on top of two servings of pasta. If you use boneless breasts they may cook a little quicker check internal temp done when it reaches 170F
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Rinse the breasts and dry them, place in an oven proof dish.
- 3Mix together the salsa, soup & adobo, pour over the breasts.
- 4Bake uncovered for 30 minutes,.
- 5Baste with the sauce, sprinkle cheese over top.
- 6Return to the oven and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reachs 170°F.
- 7Serve with your favorite pasta ladle sauce over top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adobo, Salsa & Parmesan Chicken (Quick & Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 2463.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 65.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: