Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Marinate 2 to 24 hours.
Make and share this Adobo Pork Chops Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless pork loin steaks, cut 3/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. Trim fat from chops. Place chops in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl, combine brown sugar, oil, orange juice, cilantro, vinegar, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, cayenne pepper (if desired), cinnamon, and garlic. Pour marinade over chops. Seal bag; turn to coat chops. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 2. Drain chops, discarding marinade. Place chops on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 12 to 15 minutes or until chops are done (160°F) and juices run clear, turning once halfway through grilling.