1/1 Photo of Adobo Mojado - Wet Rub for Meats and Poultry
Wet adobo will keep 5 to 6 days in the refrigerator, which gives you a chance to try it on anything you like from fish fillets and pork chops to turkey cutlets and steaks. This is not shy or subtle but a very _up in your face_ rub.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound the garlic cloves and salt to a paste using a mortar and pestle. (The salt keeps the garlic from flying all over the place as you pound them together.).
- 2Add the peppercorns and oregano, pounding well after each to incorporate them into the paste. Come on! Really work out those aggressions! Pound!
- 3Stir in the olive oil and vinegar.
- 4Slather on chicken, steak, chops, etc. then refrigerate for at least an hour. Grill or bake as you prefer.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adobo Mojado - Wet Rub for Meats and Poultry
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.3
- Calories from Fat 500
- Total Fat 55.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20841.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar