1/1 Photo of Adobo Chicken With Ginger
This is the best version I've tried. From Allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, bay leaves and peppercorns in a Dutch oven.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 3Once it boils, reduce heat to a simmer.
- 4Cover the pot and simmer for 30 minutes, basting the chicken occasionally.
- 5After 30 minutes, remove lid and cook until liquid has reduced to half.
- 6Remove chicken from the pot to a serving plate.
- 7Strain the liquid from the pot to remove all the food particles, and set aside.
- 8Serve chicken hot over steamed rice and drizzle with reserved sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adobo Chicken With Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.6
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 1726.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 34.2 g