Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Switch Recipes. The recipe was posted by Kim H.
- 3 lbs chicken wings (about 18 wings)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup carb options ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 tablespoon hot sauce (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C). Cut the tips off the chicken wings; cut wings in half at the joint. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients; stir in wings.
- On a baking pan, arrange wings in a single layer. Bake 50 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Broil if desired for extra crispness.
- In a large bowl, blend Carb Options Ranch Dressing and hot sauce. Toss cooked wings in sauce until evenly coated and serve.