1/7 Photos of Adobo Beef With Gravy
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Delicious gravied beef to serve over mashed potato
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut stew beef into bite sized pieces; set aside.
- 2In a small bowl combine dry mustard, adobo seasoning, cornstarch, salt and pepper, mix well. Add beef and stir to coat well. Veggie spray a frypan ; dump meat mixture into frypan making sure to get all of the seasoning/thickening mix into the frypan.
- 3Brown on all sides; about 10 minutes.
- 4Add beef broth to frypan, stir to mix and deglaze pan; bring to a heavy simmer, decrease heat to slow simmer. Simmer for one hour.
- 5Serve over mashed potato with veggies on the side.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adobo Beef With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.7
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.3 mg
- Sodium 507.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: