Recipe by Charlotte J
Low fat, low carb and low soduim = healthy food
Top Review by Bert's Kitchen Witch
I really loved this recipe! I thought it was very flavorful. I made the recipe exactly as stated except that I threw in some corn too.Thank you Charlotte J for sharing this recipe, we enjoyed it, and will have it again!
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped green bell peppers
- 3 cups diced cooked potatoes (16 ounces)
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet sprayed with olive oil-flavored cooking spray, saute onion and green pepper for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes mixing well to combine and continue cooking for another 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, garlic, and black pepper.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until mixture is heated through, stirring often.