Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
A warm pasta dish full of colour and texture
- 350 g pasta
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled stoned and finely diced
- 4 tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red chili, seeded and thinly sliced
- 175 g canned crabmeat
- Make salsa. mix red onion, avocade, tomatoes , coriander, lime juice and 1 tbso of olive oil. season and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan and cook the garlic and chilli for 30 secnds. Add the crabmeat and heat through.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan, stir in the carabmeat mixture and half of the salsa. Divide between for plates and spoon on the remaining salsa.
This made a very tasty and quick lunch. The only thing I added was a fair amount of salt and an extra chili. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2009.