Recipe by Gina*S
I found this in a magazine in a doctors office. I love it because you can use any ingredients you happen to have on hand! For vegetarian, omit kielbasa and use vegetable broth in place of chicken broth.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Awesome one-dish meal! It's really easy and only one skillet to wash. Plus, I like that it's different than most skillet meals. All I added was some salt and pepper. I used sweet Hungarian paprika and low-fat kielbasa. I'll certainly make this again..... maybe with some caraway seeds. Thanx for sharing.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 8 ounces spaghetti (broken)
- 6 cups cabbage (shredded)
- 1⁄2 onion (finely sliced)
- 1 cup kielbasa (sliced)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet combine first three ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add cabbage and onion, cover and simmer 6-8 more minutes.
- Stir in kielbasa and sour cream.
- Heat through and serve.
- The ingredients can be adapted to any ingredients you like and or have on hand, just make sure you have 4 cups liquid to 8 oz of spaghetti.