1/2 Photos of Adi's Shepherd's Pie
1 hr 15 mins
I started making this for my family when I was around 13. My brother Adam, who I call Adi, was crazy about it. Some people use creamed corn, I found that the frozen corn kept everything nice and moist. I eyeballed everything in this recipe, so hopefully the amounts are fairly accurate. Enjoy...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry onions in oil and add to mashed potatoes.
- 2Add margarine and salt and pepper and set potatoes aside.
- 3Mix ground beef with egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Press beef into a casserole dish.
- 4Layer corn on top of beef.
- 5Layer mashed potatoes on top of corn.
- 6Pat down until smooth, crimp edges with fingers.
- 7Bake at 350 for about an hour.
- 8Just before serving brush teaspoons oil on potato and broil until nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adi's Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 641.1
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 138.0 mg
- Sodium 961.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 36.5 g