1/1 Photo of Adele's Dog Biscuits (Bread Machine)
1 hr 30 mins
I admit I don't have any dogs, but I've got a very dog-like cat and I think he would love these. This is from the bread machine list on Yahoo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select the dough or manual cycle and press start.
- 2Stop the machine 5 minutes after the first kneading has gotten fully underway. Turn the dough out onto a floured board; dust board as needed to prevent sticking.
- 3Let the dough rest about 10 or 15 minute Then choose your method: 1. Roll 1/2" thick and cut out shapes 2. Pull off small (or large) lumps and "mold" bone shapes with your hands.
- 4Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes on a vegetable-spray or parchment covered baking sheet.
- 5Let them cool & dry out overnight. This is how they stay crunchy. Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adele's Dog Biscuits (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 100
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 67.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g