Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Be careful...these are the type of treat that gets better the more you eat. Dangerous to keep around, so you may want to share some!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white chocolate bark, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter, creamy
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Mix peanut butter with melted chocolate and let stand about 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop or scoop by tablespoons onto parchment or waxed paper.
- Store in a cool place.
THESE WERE GREAT!!!!!! I gave as gift to my neibors who really are my gardian angels they did so much forme I really wanted to thank them and there daughter they were the ones telling me how much they loved the gifts I made them this was the family's favorite......mine too thanks so much for posting this SUPER GREAT RECIPE!!!!!!!