Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is soooo good that you can't stop eating it until it's gone.The other cool thing is that you can use colored M&M's for different holidays.Have fun with it and enjoy!
- 1 (14 ounce) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 2 (6 ounce) cans almonds
- 1 (24 ounce) can raisins
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle salted peanuts
- Add M&M's, almonds (VERY IMPORTANT-SHAKE OUT EXCESS SALT!), peanuts, and raisins to a large bowl or bag.
- I prefer to use only half of the raisins but that's just me.
- Mix it up.
- Store in airtight container or zip-lock bag.
Great combination of flavors, and thoroughly enjoyed by all. It most certainly is an "addictive snack mix"! It was easy to put together, and made A LOT, so it went a long way. I will make this at different Holidays, using color coordinated M&M's, for a special presentation. Thank you.
Simplicity and sweetness--all dumped in one big bowl! Thanks desigirl for a great recipe. I used red-green-white M&M's and slivered almonds (I live in the sticks, going shopping is an event!), oh, and golden raisins...thought they'd look more festive! *Christmas Spelling Bee 2007*
Great recipe mydesigirl. So easy and quick. The family loved it ,the kids loved it and so did the parents!!! Now the kids want me to make it for them for school snacks, so this is definately a recipe to keep!!! Thanks mydesigirl.