I adore pierogis and this is a delicious and fast way to serve up the flavor without the fuss!!
Make and share this Addictive Pierogi Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook noodles, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter and saute the onions and garlic until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place half of the cooked noodles in the greased bottom of a casserole dish.
- Layer with ½ of the cheese, all potatoes, the remaining noodles and top with remaining cheese.
- Poke holes through the top layer of cheese; pour butter mixture over top, making sure it seeps through the holes.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.