Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another stupidly simple recipe, this time from my Mom. Like most of the other dips/spreads in my cookbook, this is good on either crackers or vegetables. Since its made from ingredients most people have on hand its a nice option if you have a last-minute need for something festive.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons sliced pimento-stuffed green olives, finely chopped
- To avoid any confusion, the recipe editor being a bit fussy about format, chop the olives finely THEN measure 4 tbs.
- Mix olives into softened cream cheese.
- Pack into an attractive serving dish. Or mold it into a ball and wrap it in plastic.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving with crackers or veggie sticks.
We liked this however it didn't really have a wow factor. I am sure we will use it again because it is so easy and uses ingredients we always have. I will probably try to tweak it to fit our tastes a little better. Thanks for a great basic.