Recipe by ChefDebs
I created this pasta sauce , and my Hubby has requested this three nights in a row! Serve over spaghetti ( I buy Barillas new gluten free pasta which is great ) and grate fresh parmesan cheese over the top
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the minced garlic in the olive oil on medium heat until just turning golden ,immediately remove from heat and put in a bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients.
- Let rest at room temperature for 2 hours before serving over hot pasta.
- Grate fresh parmesan cheese liberally over the top.