Recipe by kelly jean
Great flavor and so easy to make. It's best to let it sit in the fridge overnight. The cayenne definitely adds some spice, so use sparingly if you wish.
Top Review by Southern Bug
Wow - this is such a nice change from my usual dips! I LOVED IT!!! I did cut the mayo & sour cream because it seemed to be too much for my tastes. I also added in some garlic powder. Next time (and there will be a next time very soon) I will maybe add some minced red onion and jalepeno. Loved the cilantro, too! Thanks!
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 bunch cilantro
- 3 -4 green onions
- 2 cups four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lime
- 2 (12 ounce) bags tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the corn, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- Slice the lime in half and squeeze the juice from one half over corn mixture; mix well.
- Chop the cilantro and green onions. Add to the corn mixture.
- Blend in the cumin and cayenne pepper.
- Mix in shredded cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve with tortilla chips.