1/1 Photo of Addictive Corn Dip
kelly jean's Note:
Great flavor and so easy to make. It's best to let it sit in the fridge overnight. The cayenne definitely adds some spice, so use sparingly if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the corn, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- 2Slice the lime in half and squeeze the juice from one half over corn mixture; mix well.
- 3Chop the cilantro and green onions. Add to the corn mixture.
- 4Blend in the cumin and cayenne pepper.
- 5Mix in shredded cheese.
- 6Refrigerate overnight. Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Addictive Corn Dip
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.5
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.7 mg
- Sodium 985.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 13.4 g