Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great flavor and so easy to make. It's best to let it sit in the fridge overnight. The cayenne definitely adds some spice, so use sparingly if you wish.
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 bunch cilantro
- 3 -4 green onions
- 2 cups four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lime
- 2 (12 ounce) bags tortilla chips
- Mix together the corn, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- Slice the lime in half and squeeze the juice from one half over corn mixture; mix well.
- Chop the cilantro and green onions. Add to the corn mixture.
- Blend in the cumin and cayenne pepper.
- Mix in shredded cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve with tortilla chips.
Wow - this is such a nice change from my usual dips! I LOVED IT!!! I did cut the mayo & sour cream because it seemed to be too much for my tastes. I also added in some garlic powder. Next time (and there will be a next time very soon) I will maybe add some minced red onion and jalepeno. Loved the cilantro, too! Thanks!
This is my new go to dip. My husband loves it and I take to all the parties. Thanks
I would give it 4 1/2 stars. Quite good- but the 1 tsp cayenne, as written, was overpowering-- but on the bright side, kept me from eating the whole thing! I will use again with just 1/2 the amount of cayenne. Thanks for a new dip recipe to add to my selection. I wouldn't change any other ingredients.