Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on a low-carb site, (DH is doing a low-carb diet). I modified it some and DH says the name is very appropriate. He craves this so I end up making it once or twice a week. Good thing it is easy!
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Line a shallow pan with foil.
- Melt butter in a shallow dish.
- Dip each piece in butter then roll in seasoning mixture and place in pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is done.
I made these tonite for dinner and they ignited my taste buds! My husband actually commented on how good they were and the kids loved them! The only thing i did different was cook them on the George Foreman grill. This way, they werent greasy at all and they cooked superfast! I served them on a bed of angel hair pasta. Thanks so much for the delicious recipe. We will definetly have these again!
Yup, easily become addicted to this wonderful recipe.
Great recipe! I added some ground up cheddar crackers and chili flakes to add a little kick. I dipped them in olive oil instead of butter too. Thanks!