1/1 Photo of Addictive Cheeseburger Pizza
The comment I hear from everyone the first time they eat this is, "This is the best pizza I've ever had!" My daughters have old high school friends who still ask for this. It's very filling, so one pan goes a ways.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lean hamburger
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage (I use hot.)
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- barilla marinara sauce or your favorite pasta sauce
- 3 -4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced Velveeta cheese, 1/4 inch thick
- 1 your favorite recipe for pizza dough, enough to cover a jelly roll pan.
- 1Brown the burger, sausage, green pepper, onion, and garlic until the meat is fully cooked.
- 2While this is cooking, spread/pat/roll your crust unto a greased jelly roll pan, pushing the dough up the sides to make an edge.
- 3Prebake the crust in a 400 oven for 7-10 minutes or until it just begins to color.
- 4Top the hot crust with the desired amount of pasta sauce.
- 5(I don't like too much sauce on my pizza) Add the meat mixture, spreading evenly.
- 6Top with the sliced Velveeta cheese, leaving about 1/2 inch between slices.
- 7Add the mozzarella cheese in an even layer.
- 8Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes, or until the top layer of cheese begins to brown.
- 9Allow to sit for 5 minutes before cutting into 12 squares.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Addictive Cheeseburger Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.7
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 834.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: