Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and quick.Very balanced taste and it's getting better next day,if you still have it.I like it with Blue corn tortilla chips /organic/ or sometimes I pour leftover dip over basmati rice.Given to me by coworker a couple years ago. I was never turn down when i made it!(-:. I mean the dip...
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 (19 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (19 ounce) canother kind beans (romano, black etc)
- 1 red onion
- 2 roasted peppers, red and yellow (green)
- 1⁄2 lb cooked bacon
- 1 (475 ml) Catalina dressing
- Open all cans.
- Drain liquid, rinse the beans and put them in the bowl.
- Add roasted and finely chopped peppers and chopped red onion.
- Cook bacon, drain fat and chopped or crumble it to the bowl.
- Add Catalina dressing. Mix well. Refrigerate preferable over night. And yes -- it's a big batch! I have usually 2 lb of tortilla chips ready.