Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This soup really is addictive! It keeps great in the fridge and it has 0 WW points per serving!
- 1 head green cabbage, chopped
- 6 large onions, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat free chicken broth
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- fresh basil or chives, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large soup pot.
- Consistently taste soup and add water until taste it to your liking.
- Cook until vegetables are the consistency of your liking.
I'm not much of a vegan, but this soup rocks! It does take time to chop everything. You will be surprised how good and hardy this is.
This was really great (could've used some bacon and a side of cheesecake- but se la vi!) I feel skinnier already! It still needed a splash of tobasco. I think next time I'll make it with spicy V8. Also, cut your cabbage into bite-sized pieces, as mine are too big and it is difficult to eat now.