Addicting Chicken Tetrazzini
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- cook chicken, add salt and pepper taste. Place in 8x11 casserole dish to reserve.
- In same pan add butter, onion, and mushrooms. Saute until onions are soft. Add chicken broth, sherry, and 1/2 cup milk.
- In seperate bowl combine the other 1/2 cup milk, flour, 2 tbls. cheese, nutmeg and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Slowly add mixture to bubbling pot, stir constantly until thickened. Add Sour Cream.
- Add in chicken and noodles. Place back in 8x11 baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly hot.