1/3 Photos of Addicting Cheesy Potato Casserole
This recipie has become a staple at all our holiday family dinners. Whenever we take a dish to a potluck, this is the one we take and is always a big hit with everyone. There is usually no leftovers, since everyone gobbles it up. You might want to double the recipie and save a bit of it for eating at home too, if you are making this to take to a potluck or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You could add cracker crumbs, Durkees fried onions, or.
- 2bacon bits to top this as well.
- 3Mix diced hash brown potatoes, cream of chicken soup,.
- 4sour cream, diced onion, margarine in a large mixing.
- 5bowl. Pour potato mixture into a large greased baking.
- 6dish. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees.
- 7Fahrenheit for 40-45 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Addicting Cheesy Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 749.1
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 1056.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g