Recipe by i_luv_chocolate
This recipie has become a staple at all our holiday family dinners. Whenever we take a dish to a potluck, this is the one we take and is always a big hit with everyone. There is usually no leftovers, since everyone gobbles it up. You might want to double the recipie and save a bit of it for eating at home too, if you are making this to take to a potluck or dinner.
- 1 (24 ounce) packagediced frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2-1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- You could add cracker crumbs, Durkees fried onions, or.
- bacon bits to top this as well.
- Mix diced hash brown potatoes, cream of chicken soup,.
- sour cream, diced onion, margarine in a large mixing.
- bowl. Pour potato mixture into a large greased baking.
- dish. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees.
- Fahrenheit for 40-45 minutes. Enjoy!