Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipie has become a staple at all our holiday family dinners. Whenever we take a dish to a potluck, this is the one we take and is always a big hit with everyone. There is usually no leftovers, since everyone gobbles it up. You might want to double the recipie and save a bit of it for eating at home too, if you are making this to take to a potluck or dinner.
- 1 (24 ounce) packagediced frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2-1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- You could add cracker crumbs, Durkees fried onions, or.
- bacon bits to top this as well.
- Mix diced hash brown potatoes, cream of chicken soup,.
- sour cream, diced onion, margarine in a large mixing.
- bowl. Pour potato mixture into a large greased baking.
- dish. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees.
- Fahrenheit for 40-45 minutes. Enjoy!
Made for Cookbook tag: Excellent side dish!! Didn't change a thing!
These are my daughters favorite potatoes....easy fast recipe..
Very easy to prepare and very good. I used bacon bits on the top and the whole family enjoyed it. Prepared for PAC spring '08.