Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Once you start munching on this yummy dip, you won't stop! Please note that cook time is for refrigeration.
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) Hellmann's mayonnaise, no substitutions
- 2 teaspoons Accent seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) packagecarl buddig's deli ham, diced
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) packagecarl buddig's deli turkey, diced
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) packagecarl Buddig beef, diced
- 2 (14 1/4 ounce) packages bagels, I use plain but you could use any savory flavor you prefer
- Mix together ingredients for dip (all except the bagels).
- Stir well and refrigerate for at least 4 hours; overnight is best.
- Cut each bagel in half and then into eighths.
- Serve bagel bites to dunk in dip.