1/3 Photos of Adders Fork- Glazed Carrots & Parsnips (Zwt Three)
This is a lovely glazed carrot/parsnip dish. It's a two step from stovetop to oven process. You can sub turnips for the parsnips. This is for the British/Irish section of the tour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put vegetables into a medium saucepot and cover with water.
- 2Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until both types of veggie are almost fork tender.
- 3Drain and transfer the vegetables to a lightly greased baking dish.
- 4Combine the butter,vinegar and sugar and pour over the vegetables.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adders Fork- Glazed Carrots & Parsnips (Zwt Three)
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 147.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: