1/1 Photo of Add Peanuts to Macaroons for a Tasty Holiday Treat
Both decadent and quick to prepare with few ingredients, these peanutty macaroons are sure to be a welcome addition to your holiday baking lineup. Additional recipes can be found at www.peanutbureau.ca.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 22. Whisk egg whites with sugar, vanilla and salt until well combined. Stir in coconut and peanuts.
- 33. Using 2 dessert spoons (as mixture is sticky), gather a heaping tablespoon (about 22 mL) of the mixture. Place on baking sheet and form into a tight mound. Repeat with remaining mixture, stirring mixture in bowl occasionally. Set macaroons about 2 inches (5 cm) apart on baking sheet.
- 44. Bake 1 sheet at time until tops of cookies are golden brown, about 13 to 15 minutes. If macaroons aren't perfectly shaped, edges can be trimmed with scissors, if desired.
- 55. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet. Then remove to a rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Add Peanuts to Macaroons for a Tasty Holiday Treat
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g