1/6 Photos of " Add in Anything" Muffins!
This is a never-fail muffin recipe, it's a blank canvas for anything you can dream up! I like coconut and canned chopped pineapple that has been well drained! You choose what you want to add in! If you like a sweet muffin add in more sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- 3Grease 12 regular size muffin tins or line with paper muffin liners.
- 4In a bowl sift together flour, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 5In another bowl whisk together melted butter with sour cream, egg and vanilla or almond extract.
- 6Stir in the butter mixture (along with any ingredients you might be adding) into the flour mixture; stir with a wooden spoon JUST until combined.
- 7Divide the batter between each muffin tin.
- 8If you want you can sprinkle with a topping.
- 9Bake for about 20 minutes or until muffins test done.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Add in Anything" Muffins!
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 209.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g