Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
trying to be as healthy as possible
Make and share this Adaptation of Vegan Pumpkin Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet with the dry.
- Fold in the walnuts. (Add other nuts, almonds, raisins, candied ginger, dates, etc. if desired.).
- Form 1.5" balls and flatten onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for at least 15 min, until crisp.
- These will not be very sweet, but should still taste nice.