Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
trying to be as healthy as possible
Make and share this Adaptation of Vegan Pumpkin Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet with the dry.
- Fold in the walnuts. (Add other nuts, almonds, raisins, candied ginger, dates, etc. if desired.).
- Form 1.5" balls and flatten onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for at least 15 min, until crisp.
- These will not be very sweet, but should still taste nice.