Recipe by Adam K.
If you are watching your cholesterol, this recipe isn't for you! It's not very healthy, but sure taste good!! We make a big pot and serve it with chopped onion on top and hot sauce on the side with skillet corn bread.
Top Review by Julia AdriEnne
This was my first time to make cabbage, and my husband was sure that he hated it. When I finished cooking and he smelled it.. he had to try it, and now he LOVES it. We make this a couple times a month. Thank you so much!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon until crispy (do not drain).
- Core and chop cabbage (do a rough chop--not too small).
- Add water to a large pan or stock pot and boil.
- Add bacon and (ALL!) the drippings to the pot.
- Then add the chopped cabbage.
- Cook on medium until desired consistency.