Recipe by keen5
My family likes these for breakfast, lunch or a snack. Prep and cook time doesn't include hard boiling eggs, since I usually have some done ahead.
Top Review by Vicki G.
Delicious !!! We ate this for a 'lite' supper, served open-faced with cooked cauliflower on the side... which went great with the cheese sauce. Only change ... was out of prepared mustard, so used Mustard powder.
- 4 English muffins
- 4 slices boiled ham
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced thin
- 3⁄4-1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast English muffins and butter immediately.
- Place a slice of ham on 4 muffin halves.
- Place sliced eggs on top of ham.
- Make a sauce by mixing together the cheese, mustard, Worcestershire and cream.
- Cook slowly until cheese melts.
- Pour over sandwich halves and top with other half of muffin.