Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My family likes these for breakfast, lunch or a snack. Prep and cook time doesn't include hard boiling eggs, since I usually have some done ahead.
- Toast English muffins and butter immediately.
- Place a slice of ham on 4 muffin halves.
- Place sliced eggs on top of ham.
- Make a sauce by mixing together the cheese, mustard, Worcestershire and cream.
- Cook slowly until cheese melts.
- Pour over sandwich halves and top with other half of muffin.
Delicious !!! We ate this for a 'lite' supper, served open-faced with cooked cauliflower on the side... which went great with the cheese sauce. Only change ... was out of prepared mustard, so used Mustard powder.
This was really nice and easy to make, especially on a day when you come home late and don't feel like cooking anymore. I served this with a salad.:)
This is a really good sandwich. I forgot to take my english muffins out of the freezer in time to make this so I used bread. I fried the ham for a couple of minutes before putting it on the toast which made it taste even better. The sauce is really good and very easy to make. I will be making this again. Thanks keen for a great recipe