1/2 Photos of Adam & Eve Sandwich
My family likes these for breakfast, lunch or a snack. Prep and cook time doesn't include hard boiling eggs, since I usually have some done ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast English muffins and butter immediately.
- 2Place a slice of ham on 4 muffin halves.
- 3Place sliced eggs on top of ham.
- 4Make a sauce by mixing together the cheese, mustard, Worcestershire and cream.
- 5Cook slowly until cheese melts.
- 6Pour over sandwich halves and top with other half of muffin.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adam & Eve Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.0
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 309.1 mg
- Sodium 828.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: