- 2 small acorn squash
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Bake acorn squash for 35-40 minutes, until barely tender.
- Remove from oven and cut in half. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- With a large spoon, scoop out seeds. Sprinkle squash cavities with soy sauce. Set cut side up in a 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix ricotta with egg, onion flakes, chives and ranch dressing.
- Mound mixture equally inside acorn squash halves.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until filling is hot and puffy.