1/1 Photo of Acorn Squash Stuffed With Apple Couscous
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place couscous in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 2Bring apple juice to a boil in a small saucepan & pour over the
- 3couscous. Cover & set aside until the juice is absorbed. This will
- 4take 15 minutes.
- 5Stir in the fruit, apple juice concentrate, cardamom and maple syrup.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Steam squash halves until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain & place on a
- 8baking sheet.
- 9Preheat oven to 350°F Fill squash halves with the
- 10couscous mixture & bake for 20 minutes. Top with pecans & serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acorn Squash Stuffed With Apple Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g