My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine.
- 4Add the squash, green bell pepper, onion and celery.
- 5Saute until slightly tender.
- 6Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Remove from heat, add cheese and mix together.
- 8Slice chicken breasts on the side about 3/4 of the way through.
- 9Stuff mixture evenly into each slit chicken breast until full.
- 10Dredge each breast in flour to coat completely, and brown coated chicken in skillet.
- 11Place browned chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, cover and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acorn Squash Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.9 mg
- Sodium 196.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 37.8 g