Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This simple recipe is for babies 4 months and up. You can substitute water for the apple juice. Serving size really depends on the amount of food your baby is eating. The serving size entered is for a baby about 4 months old.
- Peel the squash and discard the seeds.
- Cut the squash into quarters and place in a casserole dish.
- Pour the apple juice over the squash quarters.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Bake 350°F for 1 hour, or microwave 10 - 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Puree, adding more apple juice/water to desired consistency.
- Freeze in ice cube trays.