i found this on a cooking channel and she made it look so easy that I had to try it not being a pizza sauce fan this was perfect for me and will be using it on thanksgiving. You can use Boboli pizza crust instead of raw but cook crust for about 8min first then add ingredients. Use a very sharp knife on the squash as it can be tough to cut.
- Cut squash into slices; make acorn mix toss with acorn squash.
- Put flat onto baking sheet cook on 375°F for 25 minute.
- Take out cool.
- Take non cooked dough roll out place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Pull out and top with both cheeses and stick back in oven for 10 minutes.
- Take out top with peeled squash and Arugula. Drizzle oil and finish with dash of cracked pepper.
- Cut into about 8 slices and enjoy.