1/2 Photos of Acorn Squash and Arugula Pizza
Chef #613777's Note:
i found this on a cooking channel and she made it look so easy that I had to try it not being a pizza sauce fan this was perfect for me and will be using it on thanksgiving. You can use Boboli pizza crust instead of raw but cook crust for about 8min first then add ingredients. Use a very sharp knife on the squash as it can be tough to cut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 acorn squash
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1Cut squash into slices; make acorn mix toss with acorn squash.
- 2Put flat onto baking sheet cook on 375°F for 25 minute.
- 3Take out cool.
- 4Take non cooked dough roll out place in oven for 15 minutes.
- 5Pull out and top with both cheeses and stick back in oven for 10 minutes.
- 6Take out top with peeled squash and Arugula. Drizzle oil and finish with dash of cracked pepper.
- 7Cut into about 8 slices and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acorn Squash and Arugula Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 277.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper