Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Mix dry ingredient.
- Separately mix liquid ingredients.
- Pour just enough liquid into the flour mix to make a good batter. - DO NOT OVER-MIX!
- Spoon the batter into a greased frying pan.
- Fry till golden, flipping once.
- Top your pancakes with your favorite syrup and serve hot!
This one didn't work out for me. The batter was very thin, so I ended up with basically crepes encrusted with acorns. I think the difficulty is probably because "acorn meal" is not a standard ingredient. I think it is very possible that I was using a coarses grind than the recipe's originator.